Public Hearing Notices
Attending a Public Hearing
Council Chambers is open to the public. Social distancing guidelines will be followed. Citizens who not wish to attend in person will be given the opportunity to provide public comment or testimony during public hearings in the following ways:
Written comments may be sent by email to City Clerk, Bernadette Coderniz at email@example.com or Ida Clark, Planning & Zoning Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also complete the below form and submit online.
Written comments received before 12:00 pm on the date of the hearing, will be read into the record. Written comments received after 12:00 pm on the date of the hearing, will not be accepted.
City Council and Planning & Zoning meetings will still be available via Zoom Meetings. We will post the link and ID number one hour before the meetings.
The City Council meeting ID for August 4th is 895 3857 6702.
You can call in using this phone number 1-253-215-8782 or 1-669-900-6833 and then enter the meeting ID above. You can still call in if you do not have a computer. Calling in will allow you to listen to the meeting, but not view the meeting.
When joining the meeting:
- You will be muted.
- You can raise your hand to provide comment. If you are using a computer, "raise hand" is located in the lower middle of your screen. If you are on a cell phone, it is located in the lower-left and if you called in on a phone, you can press * 9.
The Chairperson may limit public testimony to no more than three (3) minutes per person.
Resources and Tips to Participate on Zoom
• Test your computer first, you may need to download the Zoom meeting to your device. If you are using a cell phone, you will need to download the app.
• If you’re using computer audio and would like to comment, make sure you have a mic. If not, use the call-in feature.
• If you have audio problems switch to the phone call option.
• If using your cell phone, stay in one place where you have a good signal.